A couple of changes have shaken up Saturday’s UFC on ESPN 32.
UFC bantamweight Brian Kelleher is now being targeted to fight Kevin Croom after Kelleher (23-12 MMA, 7-5 UFC) saw his original opponent Saidyokub Kakhramonov withdraw from the bout due to undisclosed reasons.
The news was confirmed by MMA Junkie after an initial report from My MMA News on Wednesday.
Additionally, the women’s strawweight bout between Vanessa Demopoulos and Silvana Gomez Juarez has been moved to UFC 270 on Jan. 22 due to undisclosed reasons. The event will take place at the Honda Center, Anaheim, Calif
Demopoulos shared the news via her Insta ..
Kelleher just won a unanimous decision over Domingo Pilarte in August. In his six previous bouts, he’s 4-2. This stretch also includes three Performance of the Night bonus bouts.
Meanwhile, Croom (21-13 MMA, 0-1 UFC) is looking to get back to his winning ways, as he lost to veteran Alex Caceres in February 2021. Croom is still searching for his first UFC win, having seen his debut victory over Alex Caceres in February 2021. Before his win, he had won a submission against Roosevelt Roberts. The victory was then declared a no contest.
Below is the updated lineup for UFC on ESPN 32:
- Calvin Kattar vs. Giga Chikadze
- Katlyn Cragian vs. Jennifer Maia
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Brandon Royval
- Jake Collier against Chase Sherman
- Bill Algeo and Joanderson Brito
- Ramiz Brahimaj vs. Court McGee
- Joseph Holmes vs. Jamie Pickett
- TJ brown vs. Charles Rosa
- Viacheslav Borshchev vs. Dakota Bush
- Brian Kelleher vs. Kevin Croom