It can be difficult to indulge in your favorite desserts while still maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You can indulge in more calories by swapping out common baking ingredients with healthier alternatives. A definite win-win!
- 2/3 cup Natural Honey >> 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt >> 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour >> 1 cup White Flour
- 1 cup Avocado >> 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Evaporated Skim Milk >> 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Meringue >> 1 cup Frosting
- 1 cup Natural Almond Butter >> 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree >> 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Cacao Nibs >> 1 cup Chocolate Chips
The next time you’re in the kitchen, be sure to refer to the printable baking swaps guide to whip up a dessert that’s delicious and nutritious!