The Washington Football Team’s and Atlanta Falcons’ final injury reports for the week were released on Friday, ahead of Sunday’s Week 4 match at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Check out the injury reports from both teams and their team designations for Sunday’s match:
|CB Benjamin St-Juste||Concussion||DNP||Out|
|RB Antonio Gibson||Shin||Limited||Questionable|
|DT Matt Ioannidis||Knee||Full||Questionable|
|T Charles Leno||NIR||Full||–|
|G Brandon Scherff||Chest||Full||–|
- Benjamin St-Juste did not practice on Friday and is out of Sunday’s game. This means Darryl Roberts is likely to be active. Torry McTyer will spend more time around the corner.
- Antonio Gibson was limited on Friday and is questionable. He is likely to play as Ron Rivera, the head coach, said that he feels good about Gibson for Sunday.
Rivera is “pretty confident” about Antonio Gibson’s status for Sunday but how he feels tomorrow will be important. According to the RB, reps were received as expected today. https://t.co/BvUrjr2Quw
— Ben Standig (@BenStandig) October 1, 2021
- Matt Ioannidis participated fully but remains questionable.
- Some positive injury news for Washington is the return of Curtis Samuel, who was activated from injured reserve on Friday.
|DT Marlon Davidson||Ankle||DNP||Out|
|WR Russell Gage||Ankle||DNP||Out|
|WR Frank Darby||Calf||Full||–|
|S Erik Harris||Back||Full||–|
|CB A.J. Terrell||Concussion||Full||–|
- Marlon Davidson and Russell Gage are out for the Falcons on Sunday.
- Everyone else on Atlanta’s injury reports were full participants and dropped from the injured list.